Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen) Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen)

What a great song! Love the ambiance. This would be a great song for an open world video game or something like that.

Bloom Bloom

Hey.
I am a fan of this song. It's fun to listen to, but I think it's a bit rough around the edges. In my opinion, it needs less white noise and maybe more filler instruments at some points. It feels kind of bland at the start. I did enjoy listening to this, though. It's a pretty decent song.
Around 2:30 it starts sounding like a professional song. You are very talented.

Steve28 responds:

Thank you for the feedback, I think I like high-freqs so much xD

Graduation waltz Graduation waltz

Normally, I don't give a 5 star rating, but this is just amazing.
I love the chord change at 2:10.
Great song. Keep it up!

Steve28 responds:

TheFatRat & JJD - Prelude (VIP Edit) TheFatRat & JJD - Prelude (VIP Edit)

Great music! Congrats on 1 million subs!!!

TheFatRat - Jackpot TheFatRat - Jackpot

I have never heard a song this good. Great work. Your style is just amazing.

Skelly Hollow Wind Skelly Hollow Wind

This is so good. You are very talented. I don't like this as much as your Apopopo EP because nothing really can top that. You are by far my favorite creator. I love your songs. Keep up the amazing work. You have been my main inspiration to creating music myself. I showed no interest in trying to create music like this until I heard your songs. I am thinking about going to college for creating songs just like you.
I am still astonished that you have such a little fanbase. In my opinion, your songs are much better than any of the songs created by Deadmau5, Skrillex, TheFatRat, Xtrullor, Stephan Walking, Disfigure, Alan walker, Martin Garrix, etc. I would rather listen to any of your songs, including this one, over the biggest hits of any of the artists mentioned above.
This is a great Halloween song. Probably the best I have heard (aside from spooky scary skeletons). Anyway, you are so talented. You deserve 5 stars on all of your songs.

MMEGA [Electronic Dream Trance] MMEGA [Electronic Dream Trance]

Love it. The melody is a bit bland, but it is pretty good work. I probably couldn't make anything as good as this.

Bentendo64 responds:

Thanks! I bet if you put alot of time into it, you could make something even better than this! :)

TheFatRat - No No No TheFatRat - No No No

At first, I was skeptical because this song has lyrics pretty much the whole way through. Then, I heard that drop. I LOVE IT !!!!!!! HOLY CRAP. MY MIND WAS BLOWN.

Stars-JuanTheLink (Arranged) Stars-JuanTheLink (Arranged)

Good instruments. if they were used correctly, you'd have a great song! Don't just throw everything together without a ton of effort.

DJProto---Monsters Remix--- DJProto---Monsters Remix---

I'm sorry. I simply can't give this a good rating given that it is just the original pitched up an octave. Most have not taken much effort.

DJPrototype responds: